98% of testosterone is BOUND (useless), leaving only an alarming 2% FREE AND ACTIVE to tend to the essential characteristics that make you a man – FREE TESTOSTERONE is what every man needs for building muscle, maintaining a healthy SEX DRIVE and more!
T-Release™ is a proprietary mixture of natural compounds specifically formulated in a PATENT-PENDING DELIVERLY SYSTEM that helps increase absorption using our unique LOZENGE TABS, allowing for greater bioavailability and efficacy.
Unlike testosterone “boosters”, T-Release’s™ ground breaking formula actually disrupts the binding process to RELEASE greater levels of crucial FREE and ACTIVE testosterone – the kind of testosterone that’s necessary in developing characteristics that make you a man.
Best of all, it works fast! In a sample size of study participants on a twice daily dosing regimen of T-Release, onset of increased sex drive occurred within 2 – 3 days!
BOTTOM LINE: T-RELEASE™ works because of its PATENT-PENDING DELIVERY SYSTEM for maximum absorption; and because it’s ground breaking formula disrupts testosterone from binding to other molecules and becoming inactive – enhancing volume and lifespan of FREE testosterone!
Over 13 million American men older than age 45 have low levels of testosterone but now you don’t have to be a statistic! Improving your free testosterone levels can help you maintain a sharper mind, improve muscle mass and bone density, experience stronger erections and a healthy libido – and provide you with plenty of energy! Let age just be a number – start leading a more youthful feeling lifestyle with healthy testosterone levels today!
The secret to T-RELEASE’S™ success is in the science! T-RELEASE™ utilizes a PATENT-PENDING FAST-ACTING DELIVERY SYSTEM that works two-fold. First, T-RELEASE™ was designed to dissolve fast, making ingredient absorption more efficient. Second, T-RELEASE™ includes two specific ingredients that help enhance the volume of free testosterone helping to keep your testosterone at optimal levels – longer!
Testosterone is a hormone that travels in the bloodstream directly affecting the following:
Improving Free Testosterone levels is easy with T-Release™!
For adult men, dissolve one (1) lozenge tab in mouth twice daily. Occasionally, move lozenge tab to alternating sides of mouth until completely dissolved. For best results, take one tab at 7am and one tab at 7pm. Individual results may vary but depending on how well you stick to the regimen, you may start noticing an increased sex drive in 2 – 3 days like those that participated in T-Release’s sample size study!
T-Release Matrix (Nettle Root Extract, Flax Lignin Extract, 7-methoxyflavone 7, 8 benzoflavone, piperine, lactose, microcrystalline cellulose, lecithin, phosphatidyl choline and phosphatidyl serine, sucralose, natural and artificial flavor, fumed silicon dioxide, FD&C red #40